Strategic Planning & Public Relations
- Cory Richo
- Kimberlee Schultz (DORS staff liaison)
Committee Meeting Dates:
Contact the MSRC at email@example.com or 410-554-9410 if you are interested in attending a meeting or need special accomodations.
The Strategic Planning and Public Relations Committee shall be composed of at least three members of the Council, one of whom shall serve as Chairperson of the committee.
- Develop and distribute MSRC public information including the Annual Report.
- Review DORS QA system; provide recommendations related to information/data collection (e.g., survey development) and findings.
- Review Client Assistance Program, Mediation and Appeals reports and develop recommendations.
- Coordinate legislative and advocacy activities of the Council, including planning the annual legislative event.