Employment & Career Development Committee
- Denise Carter-McCormick
- Wanda Peele (DORS staff liaison)
The Employment & Career Development Committee shall be composed of at least three members of the Council, including those representing business and industry, the Workforce & Technology Center and community rehabilitation programs. One of the members will serve as Chairperson of the committee.
Contact the MSRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-554-9410 if you are interested in attending a meeting or need special accomodations.
- Develop innovative projects related to employment outcomes.
- Advise DORS regarding enhancement of relationships with employers as customers.
- Assist in marketing and outreach to employers.
- Advise DORS regarding programs, focus and performance of the Workforce & Technology Center.