Membership & Resources Committee
- VACANT (DORS staff liaison)
- Katherine Jones
The Membership & Resources Committee shall be chaired by the Vice Chairperson of the Council and shall include at least two other members of the Council.
- Monitoring Council composition for geographic and disability representation and for compliance with the requirements of the Rehabilitation Act as amended; oversee recruitment of new members in collaboration with the Council Executive Committee.
- Facilitate the appointment process with MSDE, the Maryland Department of Disabilities and the Governor's Appointments Office.
- Orientation of new Council members.
- Development of Council budget and funding information as needed.
- Assure coordination with other Councils.